‘KDSmart’ Hand-Held Data Capture Application
- Real-time error-reducing features include the option to define a value-range for each trait, which warns the user if an unlikely or impossible value is entered.
- Data can be exported from KDSmart to your computer using several formats.
- Currently available, released with improved versions being periodically released
- Last version KDSmart is available for download through the Google Play Store (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.diversityarrays.kdsmart&hl=en)
KDSmart interact with other tools such as KDXplore for enhanced trial management and data curation. An online course is available under CIMMYT’s e-learning platform (http://training.cimmyt.org/), which assists users to effectively use this application.
Breeders, researchers, technicians and/or students with activities which include the collection of phenotypic data from any setting, with high precision and error-reducing features.
For more information
- Please send us a message to Cimmytfirstname.lastname@example.org